Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rotterdam PTC

Options
  • 13-07-2013 9:30am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭

I'm away next week but just though I'd post info on the forthcoming PTC in Holland.

It's the second European PTC event of the season and the first ranking event to be held in Rotterdam and runs from July 19-21.

Here's the draw in full.......,

http://www.worldsnooker.com/staticFiles/5b/bd/0,,13165~179547,00.pdf

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Any gossip or tidbits on the eve of this, whats the venue like etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭alang184

Relaxed dress-code for the players in this tournament. Players just wearing t-shirts. Will this rule apply across all PTC events?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Omega28

I didn't like the relaxed dress, I felt it doesn't have the same impact as the traditional dress code

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭zack01

A lot of the PTC's have relaxed dress code eg polo shirts, personally I think it looks good and makes the snooker attractive, however I wouldn't change the dress code for main ranking events.

Advertisement