Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arming The Man-cave (May contain large pics)

Options
  • 11-07-2013 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭

I've been moving around the country a lot for the last few years from one small room to another. This meant that the bulk of my games were stored back in my hometown of Drogheda. I've recently moved into a place with enough room to set up my gaming stuff, and geek the house up a bit. This will be a work-in-progress however, so most of the consoles and titles are still just sitting in boxes, and will remain there until I buy some shelves to display them on... So I thought a pic thread would be in order. Not much so far, but here's how it's going:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

Gauntlet III* on the lynx! nice one!

(which was originally called Time Quests and Treasure Chests and bugger all to Gauntlet before the name was shoehorned in..)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Picked those Lynx games up from a secondhand shop there round xmas. They were packed into a pair of sandwich bags for a fiver per bag. One of them had a loose California Games cart inside too.

Advertisement