Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebook like button for individual product page

Options
  • 10-07-2013 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I have an e-commerce website thru active web design, it has a back end very much like Wordpress.

Is there a way to add code to an individual product page to enable customer to like that page without having to create code with specific url for each page as there are dozens of products and more to be added soon.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭foghlu

maybe I'm taking you up wrong but the facebook like feature is to like a facebook page not an individual web page...

That would mean you would need a facebook page for each of the products you had.

But as I said not sure if I understand your question properly :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

The facebook like button will grab the current pages URL, so once you embed the FB Like button code within your product page display template, it will automatically "Like" the page the user is on when clicked, if I'm understanding you correctly?

Nick

Advertisement