Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eka A10 Hunting Knife

Options
  • 09-07-2013 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi,
    I have a EKA A10 knife I'd like to sell. It's in mint condition. The price is 50 euros and that includes postage/delivery. Send me a PM if you're interested.
    Thanks !

Top Quality Hunting Knife - Made in Sweden

EKA has been manufacturing knives in Sweden since 1882.

The Eka A10 Hunting Knife is designed with a handle with a round form giving optimum comfort and strength when using the knife.

The handle is made from one piece of selected Masur Birch and has a pronounced finger guard.

The blade is made from 4 mm Stainless Steel, Sandvik Quality 12C27, and has a Full Tang. The thick Blade makes the Knife very suitable for heavy-duty use. The blade is hollow ground and sharpened to perfection in a robot station.

The Knife is carried in a secure genuine Leather Sheath with a buttoned Transportation Strap.

Technical Specifications:

Overall Length: 220 mm
    Blade Length: 100 mm
    Blade Material: Swedish Sandvik 12C27 Stainless Steel
    Rockwell Hardness: 57-59 RC
    Blade Detail: Drop-point Blade
    Blade Detail: Plain Edge
    Handle Material: Masur Birch
    Weight: 259 grams
    Blade Thickness: 3.8 mm
    Sheath: Sturdy Black Leather Sheath with Belt Loop
    Origin: Sweden