Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get goo dreadlocks in Dublin?

Options
  • 09-07-2013 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi guys,
    I've searched around a bit and emailed a few people but haven't managed to get a good reply from anyone.

I'm looking to get just one dreadlock done in my hair,I would do it myself but as it's my first one I don't want to make a mess out of it.

I have long,blonde extremely curly hair - if I don't brush and wash it,it will form dreadlocks quick enough but not proper ones,but I'm sure my hair is perfect for them.

Also I've thought about this for a long time so I do know I want them,

So does anybody know any good places in Dublin that I could get it done in?
    Thanks a million

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

Check out Dreadlocks Dublin on Facebook. It's run by a girl called Michelle, who does AMAZING dreads. She doesn't use any wax or gel, so your hair will be clean and dreaded afterwards. I can PM you her number if you want, I think she is away at the minute but she has another fella working for her too. I initially got mine in (badly) with wax, but Michelle redid them (it took 7 hours!) and I LOVED them. She uses a crochet hook, so they are so tidy to begin with.
    Don't go for the neglect method, it looks sh!t and it's nasty not to wash your hair... that is the biggest misconception about people with dreads that you can't wash your hair. I still washed my hair and had lovely (fresh smelling!) dreads for three years. I took them out nearly a year ago and still miss them :(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Another +1 for Michelle, she is back in Ireland and here's a link to her page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dreadlocks-in-Dublin/290927641545

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭0rt

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dreads-By-Kas/463927860349150

He dosent charge! he only asks for a donation, dreads are organic, no wax or chemicals.
    Check out his pictures!

Advertisement