Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any More Grants I can recieve?

Options
  • 09-07-2013 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

So I have been approved for my SUSI maintenance grant but unfortunately its a lot less than last years and it doesn't cover my rent, is there any other grants I can get so I can pay for rent and for extra spending money for food and other bills? P.S I am an undergraduate.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,815 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 33 pcthenatural

The Website isn't very clear on what to do so when do I apply and how?

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

You apply through your college, in ul it is administrated through the access office in Dec/Jan and its paid around Easter. Each college is different ask your student union

• Registered Users Posts: 40,815 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Through your college

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement