Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saorview Outage in Meath Area?

Options
  • 09-07-2013 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Anyone else having trouble with their televisions since the weekend? Turned mine on and keeps saying 'No Signal' and when I try to rescan channels there is nothing to be found?

Anyone know whats the problem or even better a solution?

:D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Zil2011

I'm in Louth and ours is intermittent, some channels have no signal others are stopping and starting.... I'm hoping it's just the weather interfering?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

What transmitter are you on? I'm on Clermont Carn (channel 52) and it seems to be ok.

If anything, the reception should be worse with high pressure (i.e. last week and before), but should be better as the pressure drops.

Edit: just saw the dates of the posts, should be ok now I presume. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Zil2011

Mine is ok now PauloMN, so I'm definitely putting it down to the hot weather

Advertisement