Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All the channels on my digital receiver got deleted

Options
  • 09-07-2013 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I have a Hivion HD Digital satellite receiver. I live in Saudi Arabia. I was getting all the local channels until the signal went down completely. So I turned off the power switch at the back of the receiver & when I turned it on all the channels just vanished. I tried re-scanning but that did not work. I tried the factory reset even that didn't work.

Can anybody tell me how to get back the channels?

I used to have Nilesat101,102 , Asiasat, and a few other satellites.

:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

Are you getting a signal now?

Can you access the satellite dish to see if the connection is ok?

Can you try another receiver?

Please let us know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Kayla Di Angelo

Well, i tried fiddling with the dish setup a little bit. I managed to get some channels from Nilesat & Arabsat. But i am still not able to get back any other channels from Asiasat.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Apogee

What sort of dish setup have you? Is it motorised dish system or a multi-LNB single dish setup with Diseqc switching?

Nilesat 101/102 are both located at 7W whereas the Asiasat satellites are located ~105E

• Registered Users Posts: 1 asadali5

sir i delete all my setallites from my receiver.what i do for recovery...i m using xtreme1 DVB S2 receiver....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

asadali5 wrote: »
    sir i delete all my setallites from my receiver.what i do for recovery...i m using xtreme1 DVB S2 receiver....

Maybe rescan.?

• Advertisement
Advertisement