Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account closure after post deletion.

Options
  • 09-07-2013 12:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭

Hi mods,
    Scofflaw cordially pointed me to the help desk about a year ago for this but I haven't got around to posting it here til now.
    I would like to delete all my posts in the aviation and aircraft forum and have my account closed.
    I can discuss further by Pm if any mods wish.

Regards,
    Bladeruner

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

You have 129 posts in Aviation & Aircraft. In general, we have no problem with deleting some posts on request, but please note that mods are not obliged to do so. However 129 posts is far too many to request be deleted because a) it's a lot of work for the mods; and b) deleting previous posts disrupts the flow of threads, and deleting that many would be very disruptive. If there are a number of posts that contain information that would identify you then please PM links to the A&A mods and I'm sure they will be able to look after you.

As regards closing your account, you can do this yourself any time you like through your UserCP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭bladeruner

Thanks zaph,
    I will send a list of limited topics to reduce the work load.

Thanks,
    Bladeruner

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement