Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carpet fitters in south Dublin

Options
  • 08-07-2013 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

Hi All,

We need to get the landing and stairs re-carpetted, with a new underlay.

It's a standard flight of 13 stairs, with 1 stair angled at the turn into the landing, the landing is around 3 x 3 meters.

Can anyone recommend a good carpet company for the job? We live in the Sandyford area.

Also, if you would have any idea of what this would cost, that would be helpful. We did get a quote from Carpet Right, the carpet material we liked were in the range of 24 euros/sq m. Carpet Right had quoted us 460 euro including the underlay & fitting.

Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Matt Britton

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭powerstation

Thanks, I haven't heard of them before. I will pay them a visit.

I found a carpet shop in the Sandyford businesses directory named "Kashan Carpets". Has anyone bought carpets from them? I can't find any reviews on the web about this shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 cch80

Hi how did you get on with this in the end? I need to get carpet for house we're in process of buying and don't know where to start. Did you find anyone you would recommend?

Advertisement