Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photoshoot Software

Options
  • 07-07-2013 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hi,

I am an amateur photographer and I am looking for a software used in photo-shoots whereby the photos are automatically displayed live on the computer when you shooting them...

Do you know the name of this feature or a software that does this?

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Lightroom. Tethered shooting.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭root69

Thank you. Lightroom I do have .. never seen it.. will check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

Capture 1

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Judge

If you have a Mac and a Nikon camera: Sofortbild.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭gloobag

I use an Eye-Fi memory card in the camera that sends images to the my iPad during all my shoots using an app called ShutterSnitch. No cables, so you can move around freely. It will also work on location as the the Eye-Fi acts as its own network connection.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭stcstc

just be aware the eye-fi card doesnt work in every camera. so check your model camera before buying

also it only sends JPEGs but for preview that fine

i have a canon wifi grip on one of my cameras, and it allows me to send diff types to diff places etc, and use either lightroom or bridge to view live etc

Advertisement