Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adult Swimming Lessons Summer Term

Options
  • 07-07-2013 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I am having a bit of difficulty trying to find Adult Swimming Lessons that run during the summer months. Anyone I've contacted has said that the new term starts in September.

Does anyone know of any lessons that run during the Summer, and preferably North County Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 fleck

In Finglas pool they run beginners and intermediate adult lessons on a Thursday at 7. I don't think they break for summer but maybe call them to check.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Simon_K

OneEscape gym has a swimming course, not too sure about the details though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭gymfreak

Thanks for the replies so far :)
    Going to give them both a ring now, so fingers crossed I get some good news!

So I decided to get some 1 on 1 training. Gymfreak, did you manage to work out a decent deal?

Oneescape 1 on 1 is insanely expensive and the swimming classes didn't work out (not enough people applied)
    energiefitness.ie requires you to be a member to use the swimming classes or 1 on 1, which adds another fee on top of a hefty fee already (it's cheaper than oneescape though).

Are there any other options in the city centre or close to it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Deliscioso

I make the class with energie 1 on 1. Not need be member, very nice teacher. Is expencive 170 euro and 6 class with teacher and I but I like.

• Advertisement

Ill have to go visit energie then, they told me (on the phone) that i have to be a member. Will clarify tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Deliscioso

In bocca al lupo!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭Burkatron

Simon_K wrote: »
    Ill have to go visit energie then, they told me (on the phone) that i have to be a member. Will clarify tomorrow.

Get in contact with the instructor, not the desk & they'll sort it! Where are you based?

I run lessons out of Energie in Johnstown/Navan so I know how it works :)

I don't know the instructor though, is the info provided anywhere? I'm thinking about the Energie Fitness on Clarendon Street

Advertisement