Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Return laptop toshiba 850

Options
  • 07-07-2013 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭

I recently bought a Toshiba satellite C850 and it is so slow, has windows 8 and will sometimes jump to another program. I have brought it back to the computer store and they sped it up a bit.

I bought it 8 weeks ago and am really unhappy with it. Can I bring it back and demand a refund. I should have read the reviews before hand and alot of people say it is slow. It cost me €400, is this what I can expect from this time of money

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

not after 8 weeks.. I think the limit is 15 days. And thats for online buys.
    __
    If it breaks, and is repaired..multiple times.... you can say you've had enough and want your money back. I'm not suggesting anything though!

What do you mean the programs sometimes jumps?
    Maybe you should post in the windows forum the trouble you're having with the OS..if the problem is with windows 8...they have some good suggestions there. And there will be an update/upgrade out in october, to 8.1 which has alot of fixes on the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭femur61

thanks. I can live with the OS but it is the laptop that is slow. I thought the processing speed would be quicker that is my main grip.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

well you could try and talk to the shop about getting a voucher exchange on it?

Advertisement