Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car wash recommendation in Waterford City

Options
  • 07-07-2013 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭

Hello everyone. I was thinking of washing my car in a car wash for a change.

Anybody have the best recommendation of where to get a car wash in Waterford City?

Looking for value for money but one that does the job at the same time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭sarah88

There's a guy at the back of the maxol garage by the park that's really good. I think he charges 6 euro for wash and wax.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

You can get the inside hoovered and the outside cleaned for €10 in City Square but I advise booking it as there very busy lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭deadybai

Sully wrote: »
    You can get the inside hoovered and the outside cleaned for €10 in City Square but I advise booking it as there very busy lately.

jaysus. where in city square?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

deadybai wrote: »
    jaysus. where in city square?

Used to be €15 but I think they dropped the price recently. Its just as you drive in, take the first left and loop around as if your leaving the parking area and there on your right. Can't miss them.

Fresh Valeting - they do a mini valet for about €25 IIRC which is very good and makes the car look like new. But I find when they clean the outside for the cheap wash its 'like new'.

I use them a fair bit but lately they can take forever to do the basic job as there busy so best book.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

There a new valeting company after starting up ,its mobile and will come to your house or business etc , maybe that would suit OP better.

MOBILE VALETING WATERFORD 089-4587563

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 aandreww

There is new guy. mobile valet and detailing. he do amazing job. he come to you or you can go to him for bigger job. I left him my car for all day. he drop me to my home and bring me back when my car was ready. god guy. his posters are in the town but you have to call him becouse he do not have base. 0873890799.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭thomasm

€5 for place half way up Abbey Park Hill in Ferrybank. He even dries the car for you and every 5th wash is free.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 vtz

There are new valeting company Autoshine in Park Road unit 6 this guy is excellant at this job !!!!!!!! they do a mini valet for about 30-25 euro 12-10 euro for car wash and vaccum.

Advertisement