Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft batteries

Options
  • 07-07-2013 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Should I be concerned about my airsoft battery if I charge to full (I have a smart charger) then only use for say an hour or two and its still charged ?
    Would I have to deplete the battery ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭.K.A.L.I.M.A.

kushy21 wrote: »
    Should I be concerned about my airsoft battery if I charge to full (I have a smart charger) then only use for say an hour or two and its still charged ?
    Would I have to deplete the battery ?

If you're battery is a NiMH, you're grand. NiMH batteries don't have to be discharged when there's still a charge in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 kushy21

If you're battery is a NiMH, you're grand. NiMH batteries don't have to be discharged when there's still a charge in them.

Oh cool thanks.:)
    and what about lubricating my gun should I do it often and where do I apply the lubricating ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭.K.A.L.I.M.A.

kushy21 wrote: »
    Oh cool thanks.:)
    and what about lubricating my gun should I do it often and where do I apply the lubricating ?

Parts to grease:
    - Gears (Inc. Bearings/Bushings and shims).
    - Piston track.

Parts to lubricate:
    - Inside the cylinder and/or on the piston head.

Don't put on too much and try to use Silicone grease and Silicone oil.

If I missed something, somebody please correct me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

try not to get the silicon oil into the trigger contacts though :)

Advertisement