Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repossession 30 days notice

Options
  • 07-07-2013 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

.Looking for advice.I just received a letter from PTSB stating I was 2months in arrears and had 30 days to clear the balance on my mortgage or theywould take possession of my house. I have tried going through MARP with themafter my partner lost their job and they offered us interest only which at thetime we could afford and told them this. I appealed this decision and thisappeal was declined I have since followed up asking for a final response fromthem which I am waiting on. I did ask for alternatives 6 months off, splitmortgage, paying 66% of the interest for 6 months just to give my partner timeto get a job and get ourselves back on our feet all these were refused. Once Igot the letter I called them they told me I was being uncooperative and thematter had now go legal. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

You need to go seek professional advice on this: which is something we cannot provide you here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement