Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DNS Settings

Options
  • 06-07-2013 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, new here.

Basically, I bought a Roku 3 (Lovely little thing by the way!) and want to get my US Netflix on it. On my 360, I've just changed my DNS settings and that allows me access it on that, but for this little Roku I don't have any networking options so that leads me to believe that I would need to change my DNS settings in my router itself?

I'm with UPC and have a Cisco EPC3925 EuroDocsis 3.0 2-PORT Voice Gateway. I've logged in but can't seem to see what I'm supposed to be changing.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,111 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Discussion of methods to bypass copyright and licensing controls isn't allowed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement