Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Alternative to Adobe Digital Editions 2.0

Options
  • 05-07-2013 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

I just downloaded this software to read ebooks available from the overdrive that stores all the library ebooks online and I just have have to say the functionality of this software is crap.

I was expecting to be able to have some easy to use software like acrobat that lets me flit smoothly between pages, that would have evenly spaced text and easy to use options for fitting the page onscreen and good navigation.

Instead I got

Squashed distorted glossaries of the book I was reading.

It didn't give you the option to select one page on screen at a time, when I tried to make it smaller it would show two pages

I felt the navigation was very rigid and restrictive.

Anyone else have any experience with this?

Hopefully If I buy an e-reader and start buying books online the software will be different and I won't have the same problem,
    but if that's not the case then I don't think I'll bother

Advertisement