Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second Life

Options
  • 05-07-2013 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Does anyone have any thoughts or experiences they want to share about Second Life 3D world?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

2Cans wrote: »
    Does anyone have any thoughts or experiences they want to share about Second Life 3D world?

Anything in particular on your mind? It's vast the amount of things you can do on it. Imagination is the only limit (and lag).

• Registered Users Posts: 38 2Cans

no I just wondered what is the aim of the game and what sort of things go on
    its alternative reality for geeks is all i know about it
    are you a member smell badda?

I was in it for about 2 years solid. It's not going to advance me in rl but I wouldnt change my time on it. I did anything and everything on it. There's a 3d version of Dublin on it and I played the tour-guide tellin eveyone the stories youd hear on one of those bus-tours. Mostly I fancied myself as a soft of gigilo bringin joy to the ladys wherever I went :D Had a quality brown wool suit.

I got banned from Dublin after i asked them to play Thin lizzy in the bar there. They wouldnt play it as they only play Diddle di I music. So i told the mod, you are obviously American and like BAM, i was banned. I wasnt the only one, seems alot of Irish people were banned for asking too many questions.

I got banned from Dublin after i asked them to play Thin lizzy in the bar there. They wouldnt play it as they only play Diddle di I music. So i told the mod, you are obviously American and like BAM, i was banned. I wasnt the only one, seems alot of Irish people were banned for asking too many questions.

I just assumed it was run by Americans and didn't say a word.:D Cookies on the bar was the most offensive thing I remember.

• Advertisement
Advertisement