Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers in Tullamore

Options
  • 05-07-2013 6:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Could someone suggest a good but reasonable hairdressers in Tullamore. I am currently going to Hair Flair, but sometimes I just don't have the money for them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭iLaura

I go to Hairspray on Main Street, though I'm not quite sure of the prices as I'm a student and get the discount. The staff there are absolutely lovely though and always friendly and upbeat, even in the morning after the salon has just opened up - something I can't say about other hairdressers in the town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 TrishaHarry

Thank you! I am glad to heart about the discounts. I will have to give them a try. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

I go to Emma in Hairspray, she's lovely and does a great cut. She's a bit more expensive as she's the director but all the other girls are good too! Plus they're all really friendly :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

What's hairspray like? Used to go to scissors tricks, then pigtails, wasnt really my cup of tea, so have started going to indulgence and cheveux, but am not overly impressed with either.

Heard good things about Elaine in Halo, but would be willing to give hairspray a go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

Heard good things about Elaine in Halo, but would be willing to give hairspray a go

I worked with Elaine about 7 years ago before she opened up herself! Fantastic hairdresser!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭caitmb

If your looking for reasonable price would you try Allure on Kilbride St? I think its hairdressing school or something.... Dont use it myself but have 2 friends who go,one fairly fussy and no complaints!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Lauzx

Do not go to Indulgence Tullamore. Went in with far nicer hair than when I left. Had dyed my hair red, wanted it removed so I had gone to a hairdressers in Galway who stripped it and it was fab, natural tones with highlights...I went into indulgence about 2 months later as hair had started to look a bit dull and a few teeny bits of a warm honey colour were starting to show through(naturally- I know red is hard to shift) the medium brown/ash blonde colours. So just wanted a few highlights etc. I left with peroxide blonde hair with an underlayer of goldfish tones. Was never so embarrassed leaving a hairdressers. <modsnip: hearsay> I am also a student with short -medium length hair...it cost me 90 euro. Ridiculous. Hair is horrendous.

Advertisement