Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what did I do wrong?

Options
  • 05-07-2013 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Im 15 and was recently at a disco I go to all the time I was meant t be shifting this guy and we did and then he asked if I wanted to bench (wich is straddling in a couch)I said yeah he sat down and I got on top of him his hands were on my ass which he wud squeze and push me up against his chest while we were shiftin it felt amazin:) Afterwards he told me I looked great (my tight crop top and hotpants showed off my assets) Its been a week since the disco and he hasnt texted me:) I want to do it again at the next 1 but i cant say it cause hell tink im easy .did I do sometin rong? Y wont he text me:-[p.s I was a little drunk and hes a few years older than me I tink cause its an over 18s club/disco

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭judgefudge

You're 15. You shouldn't be putting yourself in a position where you are drunk, grinding on a stranger (who is probably a good bit older) in a club.

My paternal instincts (which is odd, as I am not a father) are asking: "who on Earth let you leave the house in those clothes?"

You probably didn't do anything wrong. I'm assuming he's in or around your age? Teenage boys are nothing but hormones pretty much, especially at teenage discos. Trust me, I was once that kid!

Wait.

I reread your post and I saw that he could be a little older than you.

Stay away. Seriously. You are under the legal age. If he is found out, then he is opening himself up to some serious trouble. Even if you consent to it, if he is over the age of 17 (or is it 18?) then he could be jailed for rape.

Did he know you were only 15?
    hsianloon wrote: »
    From what you described...yes you are easy.

Sorry to say.

Get out of the club and go do something else. Read Plato or Shakespeare or whatever, just not that

What a horrible to a 15 year old! Instead of demeaning them, would our time not be better spent educating them in things like this? You can't stop them getting drunk or fooling around or whatever else. Not really. Instead just encourage them to do it safely, to keep their wits about them?

Honestly, I would say to stay away, OP, just because it's a possible legal timebomb waiting to happen for the guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Bouncers need to stop letting jail bait into clubs just cos they think they're hot. :rolleyes: "She looked older!" is not an excuse for anyone. Simple rule: if she's caked in make up & wearing slutty clothes, it's 99% likely that she's underage and over compensating.

"You look great" from him probably means you look easy.

OP, stay away. You are clearly too young to understand what's happening, hence your posting here (and use of txt spk). You don't belong there yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭maria34

Ah teenage years :-)

No you didnt do anything wrong ( well you shouldnt drink thats wrong yes), he did. Decent guys dont grab your assets. They ask you out and respect you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 samlyos34

Hi now im a straight A student I fail at nothing sports school boys I can do everthing im not easy I have values but when I like a guy hes usually whipped for me I guess older guys arent.
    "Do you bite your thumb at me sir" Romeo and juliet qoute so u can suck it if u think im some braindead easy slut cause I could whipp ur ass at anthing:) So dont patronize me

samlyos34 wrote: »
    Hi now im a straight A student I fail at nothing sports school boys I can do everthing im not easy I have values but when I like a guy hes usually whipped for me I guess older guys arent.
    "Do you bite your thumb at me sir" Romeo and juliet qoute so u can suck it if u think im some braindead easy slut cause I could whipp ur ass at anthing:) So dont patronize me

Fair play, OP. Don't listen to the naysayers. Just keep your head about you - be careful about how much you drink, be able to stand your ground, and be careful with the older guys. You're only 15, you do have a lot to learn still, but you're getting there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭IrishEyes19

to be perfectly honest, nothing anyone has says here is patronising. you are 15. what do you expect. If you ask for adult answers in a relationships forum, expect adult answers back.

the other posters are right. what are you doing in a night club at your age, and take caution if you are texting someone who is over the legal age, because there are serious implications should it go further. I dont see what the point here would be telling you fluffy advice, like you are your own person and each to their own. you have no business being in such a place at that age and people will respect you how you see fit. so if you were acting in such a way with an older person, chances are they will want to do it again. thats the honest truth Im afraid. Im not in a habit of saying its ok, because frankly its not. Being a straight A student is completely irrelevant to the situation. It doesnt matter. sorry thats just how I see it. And I am a good ten years older than you. So Im not exactly ancient.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭IrishEyes19

I think your reaction tells it all. Im not going to fight it out here on boards, but humility is a good asset to have. Get some. Because with no disrespect love, 15 year old boys might love that attitude right now. Older more experienced boys, and people in these nightclubs you frequent, and the real world wont take that tone too well. No one here has branded you the terms you just used, except yourself. What people have said is, you shouldnt be in that environment yet and its inappropriate.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

We could sit here all day and comment on your atrocious grammar and terrible attitude, but at the end of the day it comes down to the fact that you have no right being in an over 18s nightclub at your age. Older men are going to run a mile from you, because it is illegal to pursue anything sexual with you. He probably picked up a girl his own age and took her home. No man in this day and age is going to risk a call from the gardaí to say he is up on charges of statutory rape or sexual assault, so they certainly are not going to pursue a 15 year old girl.

If you never fail at "boys", I would suggest sticking to ones your own age. Older men will get very put-off by your attitude.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 samlyos34

I just wanted to now wat was going through his head.Did I ask for hate So wat if im 15 that dosent atomatically tell u what my maturity is like.Werent u a teenager once? So mayb I shudnt get a little drunk but I never hurt any1? Whrn u were 15 I bet you made mistakes.I would never go further with this guy I just want to shift him nothing more.25 get drunk and make mistakes just like 15 year olds.You dont hear of 15 year olds getting drunk and falling into the lee thats all 25 year olds so dont judge me .Because just cause ur 10 years older than me dosent mean ur more mature than me or get to judge me?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

I just wanted to now wat was going through his head.Did I ask for hate So wat if im 15 that dosent atomatically tell u what my maturity is like.Werent u a teenager once? So mayb I shudnt get a little drunk but I never hurt any1? Whrn u were 15 I bet you made mistakes.I would never go further with this guy I just want to shift him nothing more.25 get drunk and make mistakes just like 15 year olds.You dont hear of 15 year olds getting drunk and falling into the lee thats all 25 year olds so dont judge me .Because just cause ur 10 years older than me dosent mean ur more mature than me or get to judge me?

We were all teenagers once, but very few of us went to over 18's nightclubs drinking and grinding on the couch with fellas. We all make mistakes but you don't seem to think you made one. I really don't see how getting drunk and drowning has anything to do with the fact that you can't understand why an adult man didn't bother to text you back. Maybe he has a girlfriend, maybe he looked you up on Facebook and found out what age you were, maybe he just wanted the shift and has no further need for you because he'll probably pick up another girl the next time he is out. Maybe he doesn't even remember you.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

OK OP - I am calling time on this thread.
    You are below the age of consent and whether you have penetrative sex or not a minor engaging in sexual activity cannot be condoned or supported in this forum.

Please do not post here on this topic again. Suggest instead you seek the advice of your parents or a trusted teacher.

Regards
    Taltos

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement