Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MA in International Relations

Options
  • 04-07-2013 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello all!! :)

I've been accepted to do a MA in International Relations next year! It's also going to be my first time in DCU so I'm really excited! :)

Anyway, my question is does anyone know what the lecture hours are like for this course? Any advice would be great. :)

Thank you x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 audge2007

Hi ciara,
    I am also starting this september.
    I have never been to dcu either,
    I am looking for books right now.
    Have you bought any online?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ciaraj92

Hey :)

No I have no idea about books or anything. Did you find a book list? :)

In the end I will probably look for 2nd hand books! They are too expensive to buy them all!

hey, yes, i have order the ones that they have online for the core modules in semester 1, but there was only 4.
    Not all of them are on Amazon, so be advised.
    I hope they post up timetables etc soon.

Have you sorted accommodation yet?
    Myself and my boyfriend are still looking for a place.

Looking forward to going to DCU.

I hope they post it up soon too! Really curious because I have a part time job and would like to know how many days I can work this year :)

Awh that's lovely :) Thankfully my relations live in Swords so Ill be loving with them for the year.

Really excited to get started :)

• Advertisement

me to, i feel like I am back in primary school getting my bag ready and packed a month in advance.

If I hear anything about books etc, I will let you know.

Advertisement