Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Study of Airtricity League football supporters' behaviour

Options
  • 04-07-2013 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi there,

My name is Márgara Squeff and I am a Postgraduate student of the Master of Business Studies (MBS) in Marketing at WIT.

I am doing my thesis at the minute and it is an exploratory research study of Airtricity League football supporters' behaviour in Ireland. My goal is to analyse football fans’ reasons to attend local matches and because of this, can you please answer my questionnaire?

And as well as that, can you help me to find some other football fans in Ireland? Just share the link by email or posting in your web forum or communities in social networks.

It is a very short questionnaire and it takes approximately 5 minutes to complete it.

Your participation in my study is really appreciated and if you are concerned, all responses will be strictly confidential.

The link is this http://questionpro.com/t/AKGK9ZPvnp

Thank you very much in advance and I hope that you can help me!

Comments

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 16 margara

thanks, pal!!!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,203 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Done, good luck.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Domination

Done.

Best of luck!

Thank you, guys!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

Done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Ando's Saggy Bottom

Done.

The very best of luck with your studies.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭jay1988

Done.

Good luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

Done. Very best of luck!

There are a lot of fans forum out there if you want to post them.

Generic LOI ones would be Foot.ie and YBIG.ie

Then each team has a forum so for instance Thebohs.com or saintsforum.net

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

In the middle of it as we speak.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

done best of luck, maybe post the results when you're done, some questions i'd love to know the general answer to

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Done, good luck.

BOHtox wrote: »
    Done. Very best of luck!

There are a lot of fans forum out there if you want to post them.

Generic LOI ones would be Foot.ie and YBIG.ie

Then each team has a forum so for instance Thebohs.com or saintsforum.net

Thanks, Boh! I tried foot.ie, gonna try the others now!!

Iang87 wrote: »
    done best of luck, maybe post the results when you're done, some questions i'd love to know the general answer to

Sure, Iang, I gonna post my findings.. Hope they are kinda useful at some stage :D

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭wijam

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Done

Thank you, lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Done

Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭jeffery lebowski

Done !

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭doney84

done ... good luck with your studies :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,045 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Just done it.

Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

Do you support a Russian team, or a Welsh team, but not do you support a Northern Irish team? Strange. Not even an option for 'other'.
    I did it anyway.

Do you support a Russian team, or a Welsh team, but not do you support a Northern Irish team? Strange. Not even an option for 'other'.
    I did it anyway.

Oh, Cavehill, You're very right, my bad :/
    In the first place I had put UK as the option and then I decided to split it and forgot about Northern Ireland.

Truly sorry about that.

Apologizes to every Northern Ireland supporter.

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

Done, best of luck with it :)

margara wrote: »
    Oh, Cavehill, You're very right, my bad :/
    In the first place I had put UK as the option and then I decided to split it and forgot about Northern Ireland.

Truly sorry about that.

Apologizes to every Northern Ireland supporter.

Well, it's just that some people who take an interest in LoI might also follow a team in the Irish League too. The leagues are similar in quality and I know a few people in Belfast who like to grab a game in Dublin a few times a year and vice versa. Granted there's probably not many of us, but it seems a tad more likely than people following LoI teams and also team in the Welsh league or the Russian one.
    For the record, I'm a proud Pats fan (after tonight's splendid performance in Lithuania) and an even prouder Cliftonville fan following our near clean sweep of trophies last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭10green bottles

Well, it's just that some people who take an interest in LoI might also follow a team in the Irish League too. The leagues are similar in quality and I know a few people in Belfast who like to grab a game in Dublin a few times a year and vice versa. Granted there's probably not many of us, but it seems a tad more likely than people following LoI teams and also team in the Welsh league or the Russian one.
    For the record, I'm a proud Pats fan (after tonight's splendid performance in Lithuania) and an even prouder Cliftonville fan following our near clean sweep of trophies last year.

Next question(you should include it :) )-Do you believe the LOI and the IL are similar in quality?

Anyway survey done and good luck with it.

Well, of course the Irish League is better quality, but I was trying to be polite seeing as this thread is about a survey of LoI attendance. :D

I cannot argue about quality between both leagues as I'm really not into IL and I'm leaving in Ireland now.
    However, I can see where your point came from, cavehill ;)
    Wish I could redo some questions and including another couple of new ones to get more infos like that!
    thank you anyway, guys!
    You're brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Lucan Bohs

Done

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭beya2009

hey Márgara just doing your survey now:D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement