Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tractor Tyres

Options
  • 04-07-2013 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I'm pricing new back tyres for my tractor and have come across a guy in Thurles selling Belshina tyres. He's importing them direct from the factory and therefor they're about 1/3 cheaper than regular brands. Problem is I've never heard of them and I'm just wondering if anyone has ever used them and what are they like? I've looked at the Belshina website and it looks Legit, they're based in Belarus

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭MANSFIELD

I bought a new slurry tanker and it came with Belshina tyres. That's the first I heard of them too. They look a fine tyre , that's all I can tell you.

What price and what size tractor tyre are you pricing ?

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭severeoversteer

I have belshina tyres , came new on a thwaites dumper

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Juggler99

They are cheap for a reason, they would be fine on a small tractor for likes of a small farmer, but will break your heart if doing heavy work.. Tanker tyres give trouble after a few seasons work...

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭C4d78

Juggler99 wrote: »
    They are cheap for a reason, they would be fine on a small tractor for likes of a small farmer, but will break your heart if doing heavy work.. Tanker tyres give trouble after a few seasons work...

+1

Advertisement