Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sore feet from Puma

Options
  • 03-07-2013 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I bought Puma V1.10 boots from pro direct a while back. i cant get refund i dont think because i left it too late to return. Anyway when i start running around evrything is grand and comfy, after maybe 20 mins the outside of the sole of my foot starts to hurt and i must change boots. Does anyone know how to combat this? Have tried buying thicker insoles but alas no joy.
    Quick reply please! thanks :)

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,878 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

You need to break in new boots - how long have you worn them for in total?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,150 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Sounds like they are shaped inside in such a way that they are knocking off the mechanics of your feet.

Maybe need to try a new brand?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭xpletiv

Sounds like you need to break them in. Keep playing in them for now and stretch them out. But obviously if it persists it either means they dont fit or the manufacturing could be a bit dodgy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭Thud

the v1.10 are a very narrow boot and have a plastic soleplate around the heel that won't really wear in, you probably need a wider boot. Leather boots will generally mold to your foot a bit better than the plastic lightweight boots, so try them next time.
    don't think you'll be able to return them so possibly try to sell them used on ebay or something

• Registered Users Posts: 2 FionnOBrien

Thanks for all replys, will probably sell so becasue im getting awful problems from them. Thanks again!

• Advertisement
Advertisement