Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shisha and supplies in Dublin

Options
  • 02-07-2013 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭

Anyone recommend somewhere to get a shisha and supplies in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Staff Infection

Foxes across the road from Trinity sell Hookahs and shisha.

Amir's Delights (it's a Moorish café in between the Jervis shopping centre and the quays) sell both Hookahs and shisha.

The Tea Garden on the quays near the corner of Capel street also sell Hookahs and shisha.

There is also a shop across the road and up a bit from DIT Aungier Street called Four seasons or something. They definitely sell shisha but I don't know if they sell the Hookahs themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Will check em out, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Staff Infection

Will check em out, thanks

No bother at all.
    Also as far as I can remember most places only sell tobacco free shisha so if you want the tobacco kind you may have to try amazon, ebay etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭RDM_83 again

The Asian Food Co on Mary Street used to sell real sisha tobacco behind the counter.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Jayd33

No bother at all.
    Also as far as I can remember most places only sell tobacco free shisha so if you want the tobacco kind you may have to try amazon, ebay etc.

Hey I scoured those sites and its all herbal...any other place where I could get shisha tobacco?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Jayd33 wrote: »
    Hey I scoured those sites and its all herbal...any other place where I could get shisha tobacco?

If you know anyone flying from Australia or NZ through Dubai get them to get it in the Duty Free. Its €3,5 for 350 gms. I havent found a site that sells the real tobacco one

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Just got sorted from the place across from DIT aungier st.

Have everything you need. 3 flavours of tobacco; mint, apple and plain all Nakhla brand. Coconut charcoals and other sundries.

Advertisement