Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Live Music Venues in Dublin?

Options
  • 02-07-2013 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I've got a date on Friday and want to bring him somewhere where there is good music, like live bands etc in Dublin?

Can anyone recommend a good place with a youngish crowd on Friday nights?

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

Sorry, I meant to reply to this yesterday. My Facebook events list a new band called the dub tribunal playing the green room on sheriff st, no idea what that would be like, and "Zaska and Danny G Funk Extravaganza" at the grand social which will be original funk/soul and very good, under a tenner in. There will probably be a metal band playing The Pint on the quays, where, as the name would suggest, you'd get a nice pint. SWORDS are playing whelans, where you'll get a crap pint, 10 euro in... Aaand that's all I got, there might be something in the button factory or the academy?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,059 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

If you're looking for gay places with live music, Panti on Capel Street is doing a music/comedy night this Friday. Details on her facebook

https://www.facebook.com/events/470221896403219/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭esposito

Thanks. I appreciate the effort you made, might check out the grand social :)

Advertisement