Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Help on Course

Options
  • 01-07-2013 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi All, I am wondering if someone could help me, I am a complete newbie but am looking to take up a course for inner strength, energy and inner peace. Would Tai Chi be good or Reiki or Yoga? I have no clue!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

yoga would be a good start, you might want to google the benefits of it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 soccerman

you could like this page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Angelhealing-Ireland/109932545844184?fref=ts
    She is from Tullamore, Reiki Master with many years experience, also runs a lot of courses - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

Yoga and the likes can be good for you, but don't be taken in by the mumbo-jumbo. Reiki especially is quite bs-y. It's not a recognised medicine and should not be gone to for healing.

What do you mean by inner strength?

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭King Mallie

Gumbi wrote: »
    Yoga and the likes can be good for you, but don't be taken in by the mumbo-jumbo. Reiki especially is quite bs-y. It's not a recognised medicine and should not be gone to for healing.

Hey Gumbi

Reiki is about to be recognized by the irish medical council as a legitimate treatment so please dont knock what you clearly know nothing about !!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

Hey Gumbi

Reiki is about to be recognized by the irish medical council as a legitimate treatment so please dont knock what you clearly know nothing about !!!!!

I suggest you read up on some of its more.... "exotic" claims.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 311 ✭✭Lbeard

Gumbi wrote: »

Inner strength, to fight her inner demons.

Advertisement