Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two Blu-rays for £10 from Amazon.co.uk

Options
  • 01-07-2013 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭

There are lots of blu-ray titles on Amazon on promotion at two for £10 right now.

You're sure to find an even amount of films you like. I went a bit mental on it just now. Not sure if I should say how many discs I've increased my collection by, but Amazon must love me as a customer!

Remember to select only Amazon themselves as the seller for the promotion to apply. They are not always the default seller. If someone else is selling of fulfilling the item, you must go into buying options and select Amazon, even if this means choosing a higher price. The promotion, when applied at the checkout reduces each title to £5, as long as you have an even amount of course.

If you are thinking of buying one of the Bourne films, you can get better value with the boxset, which is (and has been for a while) around £9 for the three films.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Kevface91

alright- who snapped up all the copies of Infernal Affairs before me??? :P

was very disappointed by that! had a long chat with customer service about why it was in the offer list if it wasnt being honoured... apparently amazon sold out, a 3rd party seller is now taking orders instead, and I.T. are "in the process" of removing the item from the deal list

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

Every Monday I get a 'Monday Madness' mail from Zavvi with a lot of these in a 2 for €11 deal, with free shipping - definitely might be worth checking them out too

Advertisement