Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aviva Stadium

Options
  • 01-07-2013 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭

Just a quick question that I could do with some help on. What would be better tickets for the aviva view wise for the pitch. Half way up on the bottom tier or half way up on the upper tier. If it was raining heavily would you be covered on the bottom tier at all or open to all elements?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

I'd go upper tier for the better view alone. Depending on the wind, if it's raining, nature can get you anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

Might depend a little on where you are as well - I'd be happy in either tier if near the half-way line. But I hate being that low down if at either end, would always go for the Upper tier in that case.

• Administrators Posts: 53,451 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Personally I'd prefer half way up the upper tier. The lower tier in the Aviva is very shallow.

The bottom half of the upper tiers provide the best views in the house IMO (excluding premium / corporate).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Thanks a million guys for the advice...I've only been the once so I've nothing to compare to. Went for block 505 got row T....so took the advice offered and think its a decent view/ticket. Thanks again for the help:)

Advertisement