Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair price for selling photos?

Options
  • 01-07-2013 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,352 ✭✭✭

Hi

Somebody has approached me to buy 3 of my photos that I took of her brother at an event for a present.

I have done a big of digging around here and I saw somebody charged €20 for an A4 print to be done, it was an old post so just wondering does this still sound about right?

Do I give them the image on a disc as well, or just the print?

And lastly, if they wanted a larger print would anybody have any guide prices they would recommend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Fiona wrote: »
    Do I give them the image on a disc as well, or just the print?
    I would guess no, why would you? They are basically buying one of your prints for display so that's what they should get.

You could justify the cost by framing it for them and presenting it well rather than just handing them a printout.

Advertisement