Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please review our website "New Irish SSL Provider"

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭redman85

Good day Folks,

Hope all is well, I just wanted to kindly ask you to review our new website and let us know what you think

WeSellSSL, Ireland's first SSL Certificate specific provider

Any feedback is appreciated!

Thank you,

William

Not a bad site at all but a few pointers

- no 404 page
    - no validation on either form
    - arrows for the brands on homepage dont do anything.
    - really like the logo (I would use a SVG for hi res screens with a PNG fallback for IE)
    - some sort of pagination on the main image on the index page would be useful.
    - on the code signing page. When I select an option the window refreshes, not the best as it becomes quite frustrating. I'm sure you could load the data with AJAX.
    - I think your forms need a bit of work. The one on the homepage looks like it was an afterthought.

Hope you find these useful, and best of luck with the launch.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ZeroSevenFive

Hi Redman,

Fair play some great feedback, we will get working on those, 1 week till launch so we still have time to correct them.

Again many thanks,

William

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Purchase process is anti-intuitive. Use a call to action button, not a radio button. Similarly, the trolley graphic isn't the most intuitive purchase prompt. A button with 'Order Now' would be more apt and effective.

The whole Conversion process needs an overhaul/redesign. Eg. the CSR process is 'off': user chooses Organisation or Individual, something happens but not sure what as the price table updates is way down the page and easily missed. Here the price table is out of context.

The copy is also a good bit 'off'. It looks to be written by you, for people like you, which probably doesn't adequately reflect the enough of the types of site visitors = potential customers. Imagine someone with less or no experience in this area trying to figure stuff out. Put another way, provide dumbed down version of the content. Some of this type of content is on the site but not where expected ie. buried at the bottom of Support.

Tooltip method for expanding content is not the best, and the instance for EXTENDED VALIDATION (EV) has content hidden under the footer div.

No 404 page.

hth/gl

Thanks a lot Tricky D, will take the above into consideration :)

Cheers,

William

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Ethan.Saaris

Here's my feedback.

The site is not responsive, although it has a simple structure allowing it to be pretty flexible.
    I'm not a particular fan of Trebuchet font, and I'd advise you to use a webfont, like Open Sans or Droid Sans. Ubuntu font would look cool, too.
    The form fields on the homepage (contact form) are different from the ones on the client area page (different CSS styling).

I like the colour scheme.

Cheers!

• Advertisement

Hi Ethan!

Thanks a lot for the feedback, will take a look at these

Cheers,
    Will

Advertisement