Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ucd history single subject stage 2

Options
  • 30-06-2013 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi,
    I was just wondering about second year history in ucd. I did single subject in stage 1 and told the office that I intend on continuing with it into stage 2. I passed all of my history modules with grades ranging from a's to c's. does this mean that I will be automatically submitted into stage 2 of single subject?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

If you passed everything you'll progress like anyone else. Only time you have to discuss it with the office was if you were moving from a Joint Major to a Single Major.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

I'm assuming you had chosen History as a single subject on your CAO form, if you took the course in first year? If so, then you will progress into second year single subject major in history as expected.

Advertisement