Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone here like big girls?

Options
  • 30-06-2013 8:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

over in some other forums you'd hear the female posters applauding each other about being ''real women'', ''big is beautiful'' etc.

Personally, I think obesity in any form is completely unacceptable, and these women are not only deluding themselves into accepting being big (rather than proactively doing something about it) they are also walking themselves into an early grave.

Do any of the males here genuinely fancy the big birds?
    I think any man who says he prefers Adele to Rosanna is blatantly lying.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 770 ✭✭✭ComputerKing

Personally, I think obesity in any form is completely unacceptable, and these women are not only deluding themselves into accepting being big (rather than proactively doing something about it) they are also walking themselves into an early grave.

I agree completely with this and personally believe that no men really like fat birds rather there all they can pull. Also any fat birds that say there real women are just jealous.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

Completely agree with the OP, but it's an opinion that would be slated on a main board like AH.

This "real women" thing drives me mad. It's excess fat, pure and simple.

What annoys me is that it's thankwhoring to claim that big women are beautiful and an attempt to show humanity yet in the process they are insulting skinny and slim women. I heard one person say "models aren't real women".

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

The worst is the sheer anger and bile thrown towards girls who are thin. Terms like "Twig" and "anorexic" are commonly used to describe thin girls and it's accepted.

However if a thin person called an overweight person "fat" or even "overweight" then there'd be murder!

Yes, being TOO thin is unhealthy. But so is being overweight. People use the "being thin is unhealthy" thing as an excuse to be fat.

If you prefer thin girls over "real women" then you're a pig apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,061 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

I love curvy women, not stick thin.

Fat no. But its not like its a crime to be fat, just not my thing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

It's patently obvious that some men like bigger women, so what?

OP, why do you care?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭Gambas

It's hardly surprising that people that refer to women as 'birds' miss the point. But to spell it out, girls with a normal BMI are not skinny, in fact even less so than guys who have a normal BMI (and I bet at least one of the first 4 posters above is a bona fide lard arse). The pressure on girls to be skinny is immense, and it has to be said the bulk of that pressure comes from women and women's magazines, tv etc rather than men. Anyway, where's the thread urging fat guys to shed a few pounds for health reasons, seeing as it is such a crime that women seems so reckless with their health?

• Administrators Posts: 53,487 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement