Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alarm being set off by burglars?

Options
  • 30-06-2013 5:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

Anyone in the Knocklyon, Firhouse, Rathfarnham area (or anywhere in dublin) having a similar situation?

My house alarm has been set off 3 times in the space of a week. each time my alarm says one of the two front downstairs windows have been the trigger. our alarm is sensitive enough that if a ball hit the window it would set it off. its been happening around the hours of 130am to 4am.

and before you say the alarm may be faulty its never given us any trouble like this before, its always left on for many hours during the day and has never gone off, and we always turn it on at night and usually no bother.

There has been an enormous amount of break ins in the area in the past few months, I wonder if anyone else is experiencing or has experienced a similar situation?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Locking this one as I moved the other thread from Tech Security.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement