Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Third Level Grinds Help (Software Dev.)

Options
  • 30-06-2013 2:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Hi, A friend of mine has to repeat an exam in Autumn and Im looking to help him out by finding someone that provides tutoring or grinds in Distributed Object Based Systems.

Could anyone offer some advice or know of anyone suited to the part? Your help is very much appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭twistyj

bump

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

Your best bet might be to contact his lecturer and see if they can recommend someone, they may have a TA they use for tutorials

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

You might find someone if you post it in the UL forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭twistyj

Thanks for the advice everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

I say try the Postgrads/ PHD students in your department, I'm sure they would be happy to offer grinds.

• Advertisement
Advertisement