Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Law in UCD

Options
  • 29-06-2013 7:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭

Well I'm planning on doing Law in UCD, I'm going to work hard to get into it.. but points are very high, in my eyes anyways. The points range is 495 - 610, so if I get 495 am I guranteed entry or if I go through the Hear Scheame [which I know I'll be entitled too] how much reduced points am I looking at, if anyone has being in my position before or has a rough estimate, please let me know, I can than work at trying to achieve the points needed.

So I'm accepted for the HEAR Scheme, lets say, what are the points like than?

Cheers,
    cfc.forever

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Well I'm planning on doing Law in UCD, I'm going to work hard to get into it.. but points are very high, in my eyes anyways. The points range is 495 - 610, so if I get 495 am I guranteed entry or if I go through the Hear Scheame [which I know I'll be entitled too] how much reduced points am I looking at, if anyone has being in my position before or has a rough estimate, please let me know, I can than work at trying to achieve the points needed.

So I'm accepted for the HEAR Scheme, lets say, what are the points like than?

Cheers,
    cfc.forever

The points range means that the lowest applicant score was 495, it doesnt mean that the points will be 495 in August. You'll find out how many points the course is a week after the exam results.

I'd imagine if you score somewhere about in the mid to upper 400's you'll likely get in. But there are no guarantees with this.

(I didnt go through HEAR but I have a relative who went through DARE)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Rad!

HEAR and DARE?

good luck OP.

Advertisement