Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(-1.0) Asian handicap explain ?

Options
  • 29-06-2013 3:32pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭

If I bet stromgodset vs tromso, with stromgodset (+1.0) what results do I need to come in for me to win.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭markc91

Stroms Win or draw you win, they lose by 1 you get refund, lose by more you lose

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Twoandahalfmen

So in adding 1 goals for them to the final score line ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭markc91

Yeah its basically like a +1 normal handicap except when a team loses by 1 its lost, with the asian when they lose by 1 its a refund

Could you explain -(1.0)
    And +/- 1.5 ect in Asian handicap and normal handicap.

Could you explain -(1.0)
    And +/- 1.5 ect in Asian handicap and normal handicap.

Don't win = loss
    Win by 1 goal = refund
    Win by 2+ goals = bet won

-1.5 is the same as a european handicap -1. Basically its backing the side to win by 2 or more goals.

+1.5 is the same as a european handicap +2. Basically giving a side a 2 goal advantage. If a side wins the game, draws the game, or only loses by 1 goal your bet wins, if your side loses by 2 goals or more, the bet loses.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

And to complete it, if the bet is -1.5,2 then at 2-0 you would win half your stake and get a refund of the second half.

bohsman wrote: »
    And to complete it, if the bet is -1.5,2 then at 2-0 you would win half your stake and get a refund of the second half.

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭akthung

bohsman wrote: »

why only half?

"-1.5 is the same as a european handicap -1. Basically its backing the side to win by 2 or more goals." - paddyg91

if the score is 3-0, do i win the full bet?

^Oh i get it. you're talking about split handicap.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

Handy look up at end of page

http://www.best-ah-tips.com/about_ah.php

• Advertisement

DoctaDee wrote: »
    Handy look up at end of page

http://www.best-ah-tips.com/about_ah.php

Great, thanks!

Advertisement