Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WCE v Freo tickets..?

Options
  • 29-06-2013 4:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭

Is there any hope for a joe soap to get one on general sale? They seem like gold dust. If I registered with either team online would it increase my chances?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Be on Ticketmaster at 9am the day they go on sale and you can get some.

Or ask someone in the seat resale programme to give you their code. Those tickets come out in the few days before the game.

I've never not been able to get a ticket for a derby I've wanted to go to, and I get to most of them. I'll miss this one due to football commitments sadly :(

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭rightyabe

That's good to hear that ya always got one. Never been to a afl game before so may as well go to a good game first.

How much are the tickets do ya know?

Don't get me wrong, the demand is high for them but the early bird catches the worm as they say. Be on Ticketmaster at 9am on Wednesday morning and you'll get something.

Prices depend how much you want to pay and usually go for around $30, $55 or $75. I always get the cheapest ones behind or to the side of the goal maybe ten to fifteen rows up. If you're right at ground level it's awful as the pitch at Subi is basically a mound and nowhere near flat. Go too high up in the nosebleeds and you lose all sense of atmosphere given the size of the field.

Cheers for the info lad, I'll prob go for the cheapest ones.

If you don't get any on Wednesday but still want to go then let me know as I'm a member and my membership number works in the resale programme. Bruschi already said that he might use it but if he doesn't your welcome to.

• Advertisement

Cheers for that, I'll let ya know if I get any. A few of the boys at work are members too so I'll ask them if they could help in anyway. It's not that I'm to pushed in going but it would be a good game to go to I'd say.

Just went on there now, says none available. I chose any on all options for 2 adult tickets...

Yeah I'm trying to get some for Bruschi and there's nothing, that's the first time I've seen that for a derby when I've wanted tickets. You'd swear it was a top of the table clash or something.

The resale next week looks to be the best bet now unfortunately.

Yeah maybe with freo being ahead its making it a more interesting game..

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,138 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

cheers for trying Xavi! will have to see what other ways I can scam a ticket now!

• Advertisement

Do ya know when the re sale is on? Is it thru ticketmaster?

Next Thursday and yep

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭jj1

Hey lads, I have a ticket for this game. Face Value with all Ticketmaster charges is $53 or something. PM me if anyone is interested .in taking it off my hands

Advertisement