Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peroni, Jack and Morgans..

Options
  • 29-06-2013 3:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Some ok deals in superquinn on these, 12 bottles for €12 on Peroni..
    Bottle of Jack or Jack Honey for €24 down from €31. Not great but Jack is gone so expensive.. Oh Captain Morgans €16 for 700ml also.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭phunkymonk

just bought 4 for 7euro last night, nice deal on the peroni cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Oh Captain, my Captain, what I would give to have a Superquinn in Cork for that price!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Bottle of Jack or Jack Honey for €24 down from €31. Not great but Jack is gone so expensive.. Oh Captain Morgans €16 for 700ml also.

Thanks.

A few glasses/bottles of Peroni with a late evening meal goes down a treat.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

No Peroni at all or even signs for it in Superquinn in Blanchardstown. Bah humbug!

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭jonnyatomic

Harsh man, a little case pyramid of the stuff in limerick..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭cruais

Got 12 bottles of miller for €13

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

Oh Captain, my Captain, what I would give to have a Superquinn in Cork for that price!
    Lidl have it for 18 at the moment I think, better still tesco have the liter bottle for 23 which make it the equivalent of 16.10 for the 700ml

http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=264417662

Advertisement