Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work Experience help!!

Options
  • 29-06-2013 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

hi im currently unemployed and would like to have some retail work experience on my c.v. does anybody know any shops in Rathmines, Rathgar , Templeouge and Terenure that do work experience?? like Centra,Tesco or something.

And also if i get work experience is there a chance i might get a job in the same shop?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 817 ✭✭✭audman

jay2013 wrote: »
    hi im currently unemployed and would like to have some retail work experience on my c.v. does anybody know any shops in Rathmines, Rathgar , Templeouge and Terenure that do work experience?? like Centra,Tesco or something.

And also if i get work experience is there a chance i might get a job in the same shop?

When I was in TY I did work experience in Tesco in Rathmines for two weeks in March '11. All done and forgotten about until July when they rang to see if I could do some part-time hours for the Summer. Suppose the work experience was getting my foot in the door in a way :) Still working a few hours a week there part-time.

Advertisement