Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Golf Clothing Site?

Options
  • 28-06-2013 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭

I'm on the look-out for a few bits of golfing gear; waterproofs, wind-breakers, shoes etc, and I'm just wondering where people think you can get the best value online?
    Do ye buy from specific sites or is eBay the place to go? Cheers in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

B_Sharp wrote: »
    I'm on the look-out for a few bits of golfing gear; waterproofs, wind-breakers, shoes etc, and I'm just wondering where people think you can get the best value online?
    Do ye buy from specific sites or is eBay the place to go? Cheers in advance.

Sportsdirect.com unreal prices get all my gene there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 802 ✭✭✭m r c

I'd recommend a seller on eBay from the states

Can't remember her eBay name but her website is www.nbgsd.com

Check out her auctions on eBay I've gotten great value there even after postage. Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

m r c wrote: »
    I'd recommend a seller on eBay from the states

Can't remember her eBay name but her website is www.nbgsd.com

Check out her auctions on eBay I've gotten great value there even after postage. Good luck.

Us based seller, beware of the unplanned customs charges....

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Finlay Harp

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭dines08

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 appleface

I've bought nice adidas golf stuff at http://www.eugolfstore.com/, they usually have few decent offers (3 for 2 etc)too. There Irish so it's usually fast delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭lester76

Cant believe how quick this site sends out your purchase its a fantasic site with very reasonably priced gear & a super range:D

Advertisement