Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Changing from cancellation to set date

Options
  • 28-06-2013 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi,

So I'm currently on the cancellation list for a driving test.

However, my car had to go into the shop and won't be ready for almost a week.

Is there any way of me changing from the cancellation list to a set date??

Mucho gracias!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭WhiteRose90

You don't say how long you've been waiting for a new date. I'm not sure if that matters but I rang the rsa this afternoon looking for a set date after going back on the waiting list a few weeks ago. They gave me a date right there on the phone and sent the confirmation email while I was still talking to them. If you want to set a date, you could ring them like I did to explain your situation and work out a date. Hope that helps.

Advertisement