Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor taking money from my Bank account

Options
  • 28-06-2013 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54,009 ✭✭✭✭

Iv never seen anything like this before, checked my balance last night and was shocked to see Meteor took money from my AIB account. I rang card services right away to cancel the card because I had no ****ing idea where this came from. While I was talking to customer care of the card services online, it then hit me I paid the exact figure meteor took from me for a meteor phone in April. Now im not 100% sure but around 80% that meteor took that money in April, ( i have to order a bank statement because my online banking only goes back to May)

Surely they couldnt wait till June to take payment?

I posted this on the meteor forum btw. I just wondering has anyone here heard anything like this happening before?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,912 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

OK - given that there is a duplicate thread in the Meteor forum, I am closing this thread. If you do not get resolution from Meteor, then you can request for the thread to be moved from the Talk to Meteor forum over to the Banking & Insurance & Pensions forum

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement