Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EMT Course Providers ! Recommendations !

Options
  • 28-06-2013 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭

Hi I am currently looking around to apply for the EMT course and wondered what are past or current EMT students recommendations regards providers out there as seems to be a lot them all offering same course but different prices :confused:

Would really appreciate any recommendations ;)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Bang Bang

I believe it is against boards policies to advertise business' so providing the names of companies providing courses may be seen as advertising.
    Perhaps one of the Mods can confirm this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

• Academy of Emergency Care
    • Civil Defence College
    • DFB/RCSI
    • Emergency Services Training Institute
    • Irish Ambulance Training Institute (IATI)
    • Irish Red Cross
    • Medicall Ambulance Service
    • National Ambulance Service College (NASC)
    • Order of Malta Ireland
    • St John Ambulance Brigade of Ireland

The above are the places you can do the EMT course (as per recognised institutions from PHECC). Not all offer the course to the public however, and as BangBang said, cant recommend here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭Fire1985

ESTI in ballymount dublin. I done my EMT course there. Great instructors

• Registered Users Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

I'd do it through one of the voluntary orgs. You'll learn more building up as an CFR/EFR than you would ever going straight to an EMT.

Advertisement