Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gift for a helpful Auntie!

Options
  • 28-06-2013 7:35am

My aunt lives in Newry and she's been kindly allowing me to use her residence as a forwarding address.

Anyway I have no clue of what to buy to show my appreciation! Best I can think of is a voucher for a meal or summat....but really I've drawn a blank.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭Layinghen

What are your Aunties interests? Does she garden or love cooking? Is she a fan of costume jewellery or is she a lady who always wears lovely make-up? Vouchers for any of her interests would be nice. If she has a Pandora bracelet maybe a charm that has some significance to both of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Ms.Sunshine

You could get Flowers delivered to he house? Or a dinner voucher?

Bloody hell that's creepy! I had Interflora deliver some flowers last Monday! I thought she'd be on the line to thank me but have heard nothing!

Advertisement