Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What age

Options
  • 28-06-2013 1:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi my dad just left the laptop for a sec but before he comes pack I want to find out what age do u have to do paint balling I am 14 please contact me back

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭mad turnip

16 I think its unfair when your 14 and your too small for anyone else to see!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Beretta boy

mad turnip wrote: »
    16 I think its unfair when your 14 and your too small for anyone else to see!

Haha o I am actually 6 foot 1 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭mad turnip

Haha o I am actually 6 foot 1 :)

In all seriousness I do think its 16 if not 18 but if your 6 foot 1 I doubt anyone will say **** to you, just show your dad how mature you are and that should change everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Beretta boy

mad turnip wrote: »
    In all seriousness I do think its 16 if not 18 but if your 6 foot 1 I doubt anyone will say **** to you, just show your dad how mature you are and that should change everything.

He won't mind me going i just wanted to no what age u had to be. Thanks for contacting me so soon

Advertisement