Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MTG: Naas?

Options
  • 27-06-2013 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Just wondering if anyone is still playing Magic in the vicinity of Naas in Co. Kildare? We used to have a fairly big group that met up weekly about 8 or ten years back but I know a lot of these folks have moved out since then.

I've been out of the game for a while but it is something I would like to get back into, if anyone knows of anyone still playing around, or would like to get some sort of casual play organised I would be interested in hearing about it.

Also if anyone plays L5R around these parts that would be pretty sweet too, also something I'd like to get back into.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Barrythe chopper

did you manage to find anyone? and are you still playing? Ive only stared myself and and i am looking for someone to really teach me how to play i kinda find the game shops intimating

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Bob Bob

There is a Gaming Group based in Kildare Town that play a heap of different games, including MTG, but also table top and rpg stuff too. Based in The Silken Tomas on a Friday night

edit:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/617945395053096/

Advertisement