Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Figure 8 lead - where to buy

Options
  • 26-06-2013 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭

I need this
    ak16s.jpg and wondering is there any bricks and mortar shop I could get it in tomorrow??? It's for charging my digital camera - I could take the one frmo the radio (I only discovered by chance it fits as I lost the original charger!) but my housemate might not be too happy....

any suggestions?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,603 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

you should be able to buy them in any electronics store. maplins, if you've one near you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Maplins will rip you off! Power city or tesco are a better bet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭Corkbah

(save yourself spending needlessly)

you should have them around the house - I'm sure you could use the cable to charge your batteries and put the cable back (its unlikely that housemate will be annoyed then)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Corkbah wrote: »
    (save yourself spending needlessly)

you should have them around the house - I'm sure you could use the cable to charge your batteries and put the cable back (its unlikely that housemate will be annoyed then)

Haha I'm not thick - thought of that! But I'm going away for a few weeks and one battery charge is unlikely to last that length of time!

Anyway turns out my Daddy had one lying around so I've got one!

Advertisement