Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky broadband in Castlebar Co Mayo

Options
  • 26-06-2013 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Have many people signed up for Sky broadband in Castlebar Co Mayo??? I'd like to hear what they think of it as I had a bad experience with it in Co Galway (it was crap)Would like to know what the Castlebar experiences are like.Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Did you have a read through the Sky Broadband thread? A few lads from Castlebar posted in that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,389 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Have many people signed up for Sky broadband in Castlebar Co Mayo??? I'd like to hear what they think of it as I had a bad experience with it in Co Galway (it was crap)Would like to know what the Castlebar experiences are like.Thanks

its crap. a mate of mine chucked it out a while back.

irishgeo wrote: »
    its crap. a mate of mine chucked it out a while back.

Not crap for me. Was getting 5-6mbps with Voda. Am now getting 16-18mbps with Sky.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,389 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Not crap for me. Was getting 5-6mbps with Voda. Am now getting 16-18mbps with Sky.

What its like in the evening.

irishgeo wrote: »
    What its like in the evening.

Same. No drop at all. Had drops for a few days in April, but no issues at all since then.

• Advertisement
Advertisement